- The Spaghetti is a long pasta with multiple and easy ways of preparation; perfect to accompany sauces, meats, and vegetables.
- Enjoy a traditional and nutritious dish, made with imported semolina and fortified with Nutrivit for a good diet.
- Made with Durum wheat.
- Pasta with extra fortification with Iron, Folic Acid, Zinc, and vitamin A.
- You can eat it in different ways such as soups, salads or main course.
- Are made to the highest standards with the best wheat.
- Nutrivit is a mixture of essential vitamins and minerals. As well as important nutrients such as iron, folic acid, zinc, and vitamin A.
- Wheat flour, durum, wheat, semolina niacin, ferrous fumarate (iron) thiamin mononitrate, (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid with the addition of Vitamin A, Iron, Zinc, Folic Acid. Contains wheat, may contain egg, soy.
- Bring 4-5 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add 1 packet (16 Oz) of pasta to boiling water.
- Cook uncovered for 13-16 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain well and serve with your favorite sauce.
To find out about recipes go to https://www.pastasdoria.com/recetas
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.1 x 11.4 inches.
- Shelf life: 18 Months.