1. ALL FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM, LLC (“Instagram”).
4. SPONSOR: Cordialsa USA, Inc., 24900 Pitkin Road, Suite 190, Spring, Montgomery County, Texas 77386.
5. ELIGIBILITY: ONLY open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and who are: (1) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the Entry Date, (2) have internet access, (3) have a valid email address, and (4) have an Instagram account that remains active and in good standing through the time of the prize award. The creation and use of an Instagram account by an entrant are subject to Instagram’s terms of service and any Instagram rules. Any employees, officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, and agents of the Sponsor, and their respective parents, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or promotional partners, if any, associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), and immediate family and household members of the Promotion Parties are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean spouses, parents, children, and siblings, whether biological, adoptive, step, or in-law, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on May 2nd, 2022 and goes through May 19th, 2021 at 11:59 A.M. CST (collectively the “Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
7. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, entrants must do the following to enter this Sweepstakes: (1) Follow the Sponsor on Instagram at @cordialsa_usa” and (2) Click on the link in the Sponsor’s bio located on the Sponsor’s Instagram account and provide the entrant’s Instagram username, first name, last name, and email address. The Sponsor is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect an entry from being located.
YOU MAY ENTER ONLY ONCE; limit one entry per person and per Instagram account. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, Instagram accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Only Sweepstakes Entries that are sent, identified, and recorded on Instagram in accordance with the instructions in these Official Rules during the Entry Period will be considered. Any proof of submitting an entry, including but not limited to a printed or copied screen shot showing a purported entry, does not constitute actual receipt of the entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes and will not be counted as an entry. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who violates these Official Rules. All Sweepstakes Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated devices or programs, or a Sweepstakes Entry by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited and will be void. A Sweepstakes Entry that does not conform to or that violates these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than as stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor is not responsible for a late, corrupted, garbled, inaccessible/blocked, incomplete, or misdirected Sweepstakes Entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law or where an entrant’s account is or is connected to an account that is fraudulent, abusive, or irregular in any way. Each entrant agrees to not damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, THE SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final, in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Data rates may apply for any use of your wireless device in participating in this Sweepstakes in accordance with the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply from your wireless carrier (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
8. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
9. DRAWING: A potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 20th, 2022 following the Entry Period end date from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. To determine the winner, a random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor’s designated agent/representative through the use of Comment Picker, an independent application that is a random winner generator; the decisions made by this drawing process are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be announced on the Sponsor’s Instagram page and the potential winner will be notified by the email or Instagram account provided in the Sweepstakes Entry, and the Sponsor will send the winner any required documentation that is needed for acceptance of the prize (“Required Documentation”) to sign and return to the Sponsor. Upon delivery of any Required Documentation to the winner, the winner will have seven (7) calendar days to return the Required Documentation to the Sponsor; any Required Documentation must be sent to the Sponsor’s email address at: email@example.com. If any prize, prize notification, or Sweepstakes-related communication is incomplete, improperly completed, delivered late, returned as undeliverable, or otherwise faulty, or if the potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Sponsor or if the potential winner does not respond according to the notification’s or Sponsor’s instructions (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion), the applicable potential winner may be disqualified, and the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner through the same random selection process listed herein. Failure to respond to the Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days after notification of having won the Sweepstakes and/or properly provide the Required Documentation within seven (7) calendar days after delivery of said documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize, and the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters.
10. PRIZE: the total prize value for this Sweepstakes is $80.00 USD. Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. The prize winner should allow up to 4-6 weeks after verification for prize award. The prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution of prize, transfer/assignment of prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the prize winner is permitted, except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. The Sponsor makes no warranties regarding the prize, and entrants agree that any and all prizes are provided as-is. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded, if possible. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate winners for any reason, in which case some prizes may go unawarded. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winner, if any. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use the winner's name, likeness, biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
11. PRIZE EXPENSES & TAXES: Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promotion Parties will not be responsible for any of the following: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, the Sponsor may select a winner from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name provided in the Sweepstakes Entry. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Sweepstakes Entry.
Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, the Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or any person claiming through such entrant for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Sweepstakes activities or the Promotion Parties’ operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order, or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order, or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order, or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, national, federal, state, provincial, territorial, or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned herein.
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any of its choice of law or conflict of law provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Spring, Montgomery County, Texas.
14. PRIVACY: Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Sponsor cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Personal information collected by the Sponsor will be used for administration of the Sweepstakes, for awarding of the Prize, for potential research purposes, and for marketing and advertising purposes, which include but are not limited to delivering and personalizing the Sponsor’s communications with each entrant, or administering referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities. Thus, as a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, each entrant gives consent to the Promotion Parties to obtain and deliver his or her name, email address, and other information and/or content provided in the Sweepstakes Entry or through the Sweepstakes to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes, awarding the Prize, conducting potential research, conducting any marketing and advertising, and complying with any applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
15. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Chocotera Mother's Day Sweepstake” in the subject line, within three (3) months of the end of the Entry Period.