Passion Fruite Bavarois
- 2 cups of greek yogurt
- 2 passion fruit
- Stevia, to taste
- 1 sachet of unflavored gelatin
- 3 packages of Tosh honey biscuits
- 20 gr of butter or ghee
- Crush the cookies and mix them with the melted ghee. Place them on one or several molds and flatten them well.
- In a pot, add the passion fruit and stevia to taste and boil for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Blend and strain.
- Dissolve the unflavored gelatin in ¼ cup of hot water and add it to the passion fruit mixture.
- Save 4 tablespoons of the passion fruit sauce and mix the rest with the greek yogurt. Taste the mixture to adjust the sweetness.
- Pour the cream over the cookies and add the remaining passion fruit sauce over the cream, distribute well, decorating the entire dessert. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cut into portions and enjoy.