Sello Rojo Whole Bean Bag Premium 17.6 Oz
Original price $8.49 - Original price $8.49
Original price $8.49
$8.49 - $8.49
Current price $8.49
- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA COFFEE: Pure Arabica Colombian coffee. No blends. Features a medium roast & grind, which produces a smooth balanced body with notes of sweetness. Sello Rojo coffee is freshly roasted and vacuum-sealed at the origin to preserve its freshness, lush aroma, and gourmet rich flavor
- BEHIND THE BEANS: Sello Rojo's coffee is sourced directly from family farms who take pride in their meticulously hand-picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, our roasted coffee beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection. All production occurs at the source, taking artisanal care to achieve our coveted EXCELSO grading classification
- COFFEE'S PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes Green Mountains provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate for our coffee's globally recognized quality. Cafe Sello Rojo is committed to 100% Colombian coffee, never blended with lower quality coffees
- THE BEST BREW: For the finest brewing experience, scoop one leveled tablespoon of Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian coffee ground per small cup of water into your filter. Pour hot (not boiling) water over in uniform, circular movements until fully soaked. To extend shelf life, please store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool place (preferably refrigerated)
- SMOOTH & FLAVORFUL COFFEE: A staple since 1933, Café Sello Rojo whole bean espresso is a household brand in the country known for superior coffee beans - Includes one, 17.63 ounce bag.
- Pure Colombian Coffee (100%).
- Dimensions: 3.31 x 4.92 x 7.87 inches.
- Shelf life: 12 Months.