- COLOMBIA’S FAVORITE COFFEE: Colombians know coffee, and Cafe Sello Rojo Premium Coffee is the #1 best selling cup of joy in a country that is known for its superior coffee beans. Keeping Colombians caffeinated since 1933, Cafe Sello Rojo Espresso is bringing more than 80 years of history directly to the American market. Taste Cafe Sello Rojo Espresso Dark Roast and experience the best that this renowned coffee region has to offer. Colombian coffee espresso ground.
- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA COFFEE: Pure Colombian coffee. No blends. Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian espresso coffee has a dark roast, fine grind, and produces a more intense body with notes of sweetness and low acidity. Cafe Sello Rojo dark roast coffee for espresso is freshly roasted and vacuum-sealed in bricks at the origin to preserve its lush aroma and rich flavor. Enjoy Cafe Sello Rojo espresso dark roast as a classic espresso or with a coladita for a Cuban espresso shot. Supremo coffee bricks.
- BEHIND THE BEANS: Cafe Sello Rojo Cafe Colombiano is sourced directly mainly from family farms who take pride in their meticulous hand-picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, Cafe Sello Rojo espresso dark roast beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection. Our coffee beans are roasted, grounded, and packed at the source, taking artisanal care to achieve Coffee Sello Rojo’s coveted EXCELSO grading classification. Coffee Espresso Bricks.
- COFFEE’S PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate to give the Colombian arabica coffee beans that Cafe Sello Rojo Espresso Coffee uses in their globally recognized quality. That is why Cafe Sello Rojo dark roast espresso coffee is committed to never blend with lower quality coffees. Plus, Cafe Sello Rojo espresso ground coffee maintains a selectively low inventory to guarantee freshness every time. Colombian coffee for espresso.
- THE BEST BREW: For the finest Sello Rojo Coffee espresso experience, scoop one leveled tablespoon of Cafe Sello Rojo espresso grind coffee grounds into your espresso machine and voila! Enjoy a delicious espresso with perfect foamy crema every time. To preserve Cafe Sello Rojo ground coffee dark roast supreme fresh aroma. Please store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool place, preferably refrigerated.
- Pure Colombian Coffee (100%)
- After opening, store in an airtight container.
- Put a level tablespoonful of coffee in the filter for every small cup of water (5-7 grams/100 cc).
- If a cloth strainer is used, pour the hot water (not boiling) with uniform circular movements until coffee is totally soaked.
- When using a coffee maker, add room-temperature water and remove the filter after dripping stops.
Best Before Date and Batch Number: See packing.
1. Before opening, store the product in a cool place.
2. After opening, store the product in an odor-free, airtight container and preferably refrigerated.
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.05 x 5.7 inches.
- Shelf life: 24 Months.